cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Payment for Next Cycle" shows wrong amount.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Self serve has a new feature that shows "Payment for Next Cycle" but it is not showing the cost of my "next cycle" (future dated), its showing the amount of my "current cycle"

Does anyone else have an issue with this?

6 REPLIES 6

Sorry, yes you're right.  I've been seeing this for the last month or so.  I forgot it was changed previously.

However, prior to this change, the next cycle was always expecting the 'current' payment amount without showing that.

@stonechucker wrote:

@RobertQc, this actually isn't a new feature.

It's been this way on the overview page since I signed up in summer 2016, and I'm sure it's been that way prior.

@stonechuckerNo, it is different now I have piles of screen shots that have never once shown this except now.. There is an extra field called "payment for next cycle"

It used to say
Amount Due: $
Payment Due date

Now it is
Payment due date
new field ---> Payment for next cycle $
Amount owing $

There is an extra $ field

before1.jpg

after.jpg

@RobertQc, this actually isn't a new feature.

It's been this way on the overview page since I signed up in summer 2016, and I'm sure it's been that way prior.

When scheduling a plan change, the overview information still shows the currently expected renewal.  The renewal process does see the plan change until the renewal cycle starts.

The rewards that show will reflect the 'upcoming plan duration' amounts.  If you're going from 90 to 30, they will show the rewards based on cycles as 1/3 of the 90.  Visa-versa for the opposite.

If Public Mobile could make the planned change prior to starting the renewal process, everything would show correctly (in my opinion).

@steff12321 I too noticed this "feature" but did also notice that clicking Change Plan shows the plan to be activated on next cycle. The change occurred properly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@steff12321 I also futuredated the plan change, and i see the amount due which is for my current cycle. I am not so sure if that showed the amount due for the futuredated plan. You will probably have to wait and see what happens on your next renewal date. 

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I guess it depends if you changed plans recently. Mine shows the cost of my plan not including any rewards. 

Edit: Either way it is incorrect. Guess this is what the maintenance last night was for!

Need Help? Let's chat.