cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My Account" is half french while set to english

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

While I am on ENGLISH, part of my account is showing up in french and incomplete.

It is doing the same thing on a different browser, on a different computer and on a different internet connection.

english.png

frenchh.png

While I will survive I am curious does anyone else have this glitch?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hey guys!

I've noticed the glitch, as well, so we're looking to have this resolved shortly!

Thank you for flagging it 🙂

Regards,

Ashley

Fixed. Thanks. I had just the top black buttons in French too.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey guys!

I've noticed the glitch, as well, so we're looking to have this resolved shortly!

Thank you for flagging it 🙂

Regards,

Ashley

PureLife66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue on my screen

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just logged in, everything good here.

GC

MommaBear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is the same way, I switched to French just to see if it made a difference?  Nope. 

Now its down for maintenance.  

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

I just checked a few different tabs in my account and it only seems to be the top header tabs that are affected.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @RobertQc.  Just logged in and noticed the same thing.  Never seen it before.  Must be a system glitch, or they messed up some account settings.

Thank you, looks like I am not the only one

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

While I am on ENGLISH, part of my account is showing up in french and incomplete.

It is doing the same thing on a different browser, on a different computer and on a different internet connection.

english.png

frenchh.png

While I will survive I am curious does anyone else have this glitch?

Some glitch my account page says the same thing.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @RobertQc.  Just logged in and noticed the same thing.  Never seen it before.  Must be a system glitch, or they messed up some account settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.