cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cannot Verify Credit Card" error?

derek_4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, I have paid for my Public Mobile plan many times with my credit card but I am getting this message recently when I try to pay:

"Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

I have tried to update my info on my profile to match my info provided to my credit card company; didn't work.

I tried to manually input the amount due, and tried the "amount due" option; didn't work.

I tried the "replace this credit card" option and re-entered my credit card info; didn't work.

I will phone my credit card company, but I thought I'd try to get an answer here first
4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

most likely another tech glitch.  I suggest you pick up some vouchers at the local retailer at the mean time.  you can still keep your autopay reward.

CalvinW

No worries, sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I see that quite a few people are having problems with their CC, and almost of them requires a moderator to resolve the issue. 

derek_4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I will, thank you

CalvinW

@derek_4 You should try sending a private message to moderator @Shazia_K and see if she can help you out. The problem shouldn't be with your CC if you used it multiple times to pay already.

Need Help? Let's chat.