cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems to buy us roaming talk addon by dialing 611

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
evry time that i or my freinds try to buy us roaming talk addon its not going and online its not available to buy and i have to conatact a mod by thay end
20 REPLIES 20

Rabbi

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @CS_Agent @Simon_O 

i have about 40 frinds that i refer tham & i set up the account for tham & evry problom thay have thay call me & try to help them

this problom a lot of my frinds have it & thay say me if its will not work by dailing 611 thay will go to vidotron,

please take care to not have it 

@Shazia_K 

@Caroline_D

@Caroline_B

@Mary_M

@Saray_O

can someone help

Rabbi

sl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent i will also cancle for this problom if you will not take care of it

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @CS_Agent @Simon_O 

i have about 40 frinds that i refer tham & i set up the account for tham & evry problom thay have thay call me & try to help them

this problom a lot of my frinds have it & thay say me if its will not work by dailing 611 thay will go to vidotron,

sl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @Simon_O to you i have send a privet msg about this problom but i wont to not have to cantact you evry time for my all freinds

@MarieHelene_L i have the same problom that you take care but for next time pleas take care to not hapent agen

Rabbi

hi @CS_Agent @Simon_O 

Rabbi

hi @Simon_O to you i have send a privet msg about this problom but i wont to not have to cantact you evry time for my all freinds

Rabbi

thanks @closng and @Luddite

hi @CS_Agent please look in this prablom 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

no, thay say that its adedd but its not work

Sorry to hear, but it looks like the system is glitching up for you. As @Luddite suggested, you will have to contact the Moderators for help on this one...

Rabbi

no, thay say that its adedd but its not work

closng

@Rabbi wrote:

@closng ity it but its not working

Are you getting any sort of error?

Sorry to hear that. Then you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rabbi

@closng ity it but its not working

Rabbi

@Ludditei try already a 2nd call,

also i try to buy online but its noy avelible

closng

Hi @Rabbi,

I have not actually purchased add-ons through dialing 611 but for purchasing add-ons online, please note that it is a two step process, where you first have to go through the purchase process to load funds into your account and then you will have to go through the purchase process again to actually buy the add-on.

Yes. The first call added to Available Funds but did not activate the add-on. If you login online to your account and pick the add-on for immediate activation, this time the system will take your Available Funds and activate it. Try this, then reboot your phone.

Rabbi

@Luddite i try it but its not working thay say that is addit but its not working and online i see that my funts are still avelble  by the end i have to contact the mod

Rabbi

@Luddite i try it but its not working thay say that is addit but its not working and online i see that my funts are still avelble  by the end i have to contact the mod

Unfortunately you need to buy add-ons twice to activate them. First make a payment equal to the add-on price and logout. Then call again and purchase it with available funds.

Rabbi

@CS_Agent evry time that i or my freinds try to buy us roaming talk addon its not going and online its not available to buy and i have to conatact a mod by thay end

Need Help? Let's chat.