cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

problems to buy us roaming talk addon by dialing 611

evry time that i or my freinds try to buy us roaming talk addon its not going and online its not available to buy and i have to conatact a mod by thay end

Accepted Solutions
Rabbi

Re: problems to buy us roaming talk addon by dialing 611

All Replies
Rabbi

problems to buy us roaming talk addon by dialing 611

@CS_Agent evry time that i or my freinds try to buy us roaming talk addon its not going and online its not available to buy and i have to conatact a mod by thay end

Luddite
Oracle

Unfortunately you need to buy add-ons twice to activate them. First make a payment equal to the add-on price and logout. Then call again and purchase it with available funds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Rabbi

@Luddite i try it but its not working thay say that is addit but its not working and online i see that my funts are still avelble  by the end i have to contact the mod

Rabbi

@Luddite i try it but its not working thay say that is addit but its not working and online i see that my funts are still avelble  by the end i have to contact the mod

Tags (1)
Luddite
Oracle

Yes. The first call added to Available Funds but did not activate the add-on. If you login online to your account and pick the add-on for immediate activation, this time the system will take your Available Funds and activate it. Try this, then reboot your phone.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Rabbi,

I have not actually purchased add-ons through dialing 611 but for purchasing add-ons online, please note that it is a two step process, where you first have to go through the purchase process to load funds into your account and then you will have to go through the purchase process again to actually buy the add-on.

Rabbi

@Ludditei try already a 2nd call,

also i try to buy online but its noy avelible

Rabbi

@closng ity it but its not working

Luddite
Oracle

Sorry to hear that. Then you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Need Help? Let's chat.