cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem signing in to my account

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having a problem signing in to my account.

4 REPLIES 4

yiruiruan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Another issue may be your connection to the PM server. Sometimes PM servers would become unresponsive or extremely slow while you can login to your community. Your best bet would be wait if that is the case and it usually gets resolved in a few hours if not a few days at most.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@98 wrote:

Can you be a bit more descriptive of what you have tried and where things aren't going well?

We're pretty good at guessing, but it's better to advise you based on more details.

Have you created a self-serve account?

Have you forgotten your username (which is the e-mail address you registered with)?

Have you forgotten your password?

Have you forgotten your security answer to your security question?

Is the website not loading?

If you're unable to get into the account, and need to make a payment, if you know your PIN# you can dial *611 from your phone to arrange payment if you have a registered payment card on the account.   If not, you can also use a Public Mobile payment voucher available at many mobile and other merchants.   See below for most of them:

Spudster_0-1619562060250.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@98 wrote:

@98 if you tried too many times you may have been locked out.

Wait an hour before you try again, and before you do:

• clear your browser's cache/cookies or try a different browser/device
  • open a tab in incognito mode and try logging in that way.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@98 wrote:

Hi @98  have you tried Forgot Password here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

RosieR_0-1604529460671.png

If you are having difficulty using Forgot Password, contact the Moderator_Team to help you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link 
  1. >> type “forgot security question"
  2. >>  click "Contact us
  3. >> click Click here to submit a ticket
  •  
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

If you have other questions, we are here to help fellow customer

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

Need Help? Let's chat.