cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting from Tbaytel and put down the wrong account number

morganserve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am new to Public Mobile.  I just tried activating my SIM and porting my number from Tbaytel (a local Rogers network), but I entered the wrong account number.  Got a text message asking me to activate again and give the correct account number.  How do I do that?  Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@morganserve It’s always better to continue using your old mobile carrier until it stop working, then you know that porting is completed. Swipe SIM cards and enjoy your new service!

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@morganserve, If your self serve account with public Mobile is active, and you are able to log in, You probably shouldn't start the process over again.  It is unlikely that you would be able to do so (since your SIM is probably already active).  That said, you should be able to make outgoing calls/texts (if part of your plan).  For the number port, you should send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to resubmit the port request for you with the proper details.

Click here to send the moderators a private message.  Include your new account number and PIN in order to speed up initial communications.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.