Did you mean: 

please help

reka1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot my password for my account and the security question

5 REPLIES 5

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to contact a Moderator and explain your situation.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@reka1 wrote:

Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Only way, from Community experience, is to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait time can be within a few hours or less, or the next day.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@reka1 wrote:

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@reka1  Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@reka1 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.