cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help to reactivate account

c8chiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have enough money in the account but i am not able to reactivate the plan.

Please help

thanks

10 REPLIES 10

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@c8chiu wrote:

Hi,

Please help

thanks

Before asking help from the moderator team -- I would :

1. Go to my account page and enable "Lost-Stolen" tab.
  2. Would exit the  my account page and wait for at least 5 minutes. 
  3. Would de-activate the "Lost -Stolen"
  4. Try again to reactivate account.
  5. If still not working then would contact the moderator team. 

rh66
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

try the lost stolen trick 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic wrote:

@mcbridemike  First please remove your private info from your post. Click the three dots and edit you post. This is a public forum so to protect your privacy please remove your personal info.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

I think it's a contact at the CCTS that he is recommending, based on this thread...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/what-to-do-if-Moderator-does-not-resolv...

@mcbridemike wrote:

Houssam M. | RELATIONS HAUTE DIRECTION

EXECUTIVE CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER

T 438-832-1146

@mcbridemike  First please remove your private info from your post. Click the three dots and edit you post. This is a public forum so to protect your privacy please remove your personal info.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Edit:  A little more clarity on what that contact info your posting referred to would have been more helpful to all. Thanks @duffer900  for the clarification.

mcbridemike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Houssam M. | RELATIONS HAUTE DIRECTION

EXECUTIVE CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER

T 438-832-1146

@c8chiu 

As you wait for moderator response, you might want to try the lost/stolen phone trick (if you have not tried already). This trick seems to reset your SIM card/plan.  Similar to manual loading $1.   

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@c8chiu wrote:

i tried just add $1 already. it doesn't work, but thanks for the suggestion.

If the account remains stuck in the suspended state, then the only recourse is to seek moderator team assistance as already suggested. 

c8chiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried just add $1 already. it doesn't work, but thanks for the suggestion.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@c8chiu, is the system not responsive to reactivation?  If you could, try a $1 top up. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@c8chiu wrote:

Hi,

Please help

thanks

You will need to contact the moderators.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.