cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan expired and autopay is gone

Komaley1818
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please anyone help me! I logged in on my account when I noticed that my plan is expired. I am on autopay not it shows that I am not. I updated my visa information on the account and try to make the payment but it says its unable to process the transaction. I want to reactivate my current plan. But no matter how many times I try to make the payment. It won't process. This is stressing me. I don't want to lose my cell number. I update the autopay and it won't process. What do I do! 

6 REPLIES 6

AutoPay only runs when the renewal process is working to renew your plan, and that is only once every 30 pr 90 days, based on your cycle.  If you need to reactivate from an expired status, you must top up manually, and reactivate your plan manually.

you can top up via credit card or debit visa in Selfserve, or by 611, and you can also use voucher payments in the same manor.

This is very simple for users to do on their own, and does not require moderator assistance.

Chris_Qc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im sorry i have also experience this horrific customer service .. dont ask moderator they will not help you for such problem you are on your own .. they never help me in any way so

best thing to do is switch to a different company .. from my own experience this is the best thing to do 🙂

Public Mobile offer the worst customer service of any Mobile operator out there

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

As a temporary solution, you could purchase a voucher or use recharge.com to make a one time payment by dialing 611 while you wait for a moderator.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Komaley1818 wrote:

Please anyone help me! I logged in on my account when I noticed that my plan is expired. I am on autopay not it shows that I am not. I updated my visa information on the account and try to make the payment but it says its unable to process the transaction. I want to reactivate my current plan. But no matter how many times I try to make the payment. It won't process. This is stressing me. I don't want to lose my cell number. I update the autopay and it won't process. What do I do! 

@Komaley1818  First of all don't worry you will not lose your number. When you logged in  and it showed expired was it during your plan renewal? If yes, then you should have ignored that message and everything would have been back to normal after the plan renewal competed processing.

Note that in some cases it can take almost a day to complete processing. The rule of thumb is if you phone still works and your account shows suspended ignore the message and everything will be back to normal by the end of the following day.

If you phone is not working then you need to message the moderators to see if a lock needs to be reset in order to be able to re-add you credit card for AutoPay.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

sue-s
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

sue-s
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The moderator team will be able to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.