cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone wouldnt renew even after i paid the amount do

Alexbloom87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sons phone needed a new type of plan so i changed when the plan expired after 30 days. When i updated the payment amount and plan hes phone still wont work even though it show zero balance oweing

7 REPLIES 7

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alexbloom87 , I removed the picture from your message because it contains information about your identity and contact information.

Please go into your Community profile and also delete the image from there.  Go into your avatar, My Profile, My Photos, and click on x when moving mouse pointer over the picture.

@Alan_K  or @CS_Agent 

Could you please delete the photo from Alexbloom87's photo album?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/20401i1A9F392AFD89551F

It contains personal contact info and, 9 days later, the member still has not followed advice to remove it.

@Alexbloom87 , I removed the picture from your message because it contains information about your identity and contact information.

Please go into your Community profile and also delete the image from there.  Go into your avatar, My Profile, My Photos, and click on x when moving mouse pointer over the picture.

@Alexbloom87 

You also might want to black out your personal information from your screenshot.  

If adding $2 does not restart your plan, you might also want to screenshot your payment history.  

Here is a thread on how to change plans while suspended:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

@Alexbloom87Add a couple dollars to the account so you have enough for the renewal and wait for it to process the payment.

Alexbloom87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

image removed by computergeek541 because it contains personally identifiable information

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Alexbloom87 Did you let the plan expire before changing adding funds THEN did an immediate plan change? If you did then it probably renewed the original plan then did a plan change, which would have tried to take funds out of the account for the new plan even though you just renewed it. If that's what happened you will need to add funds the account to pay for the new plan, you could contact the moderators and ask them for a refund on the plan renewal, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If that's not what happened try going into the account, report the phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart the phone.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Alexbloom87 wrote:

My sons phone needed a new type of plan so i changed when the plan expired after 30 days. When i updated the payment amount and plan hes phone still wont work even though it show zero balance oweing

@Alexbloom87  What is the account status? Can you take screen shot of the account overview page? (But please blurr out personal details)

Need Help? Let's chat.