cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone plan cancelled

jorgeo100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my plan on auto pay but it has been suspended and I cannot use my phone. Got a message from Public that my plan was suspended . Why, There is plenty of funds in my account? and besides the money for my plan was taken out by autopay March 25

4 REPLIES 4

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jorgeo100   Consider getting a VoIP app like Fongo or TextNow as a backup; free calling/texting with wifi.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jorgeo100 

Did the phone work after March 25, until just now?   That is most odd if the 25th was your renewal date.

Try adding funds using *611 from your device.   Make sure you have a valid payment card which doesn't have an expired credit card date.

Contact the moderators afterwards if you are unable to get service back.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jorgeo100 wrote:

I have my plan on auto pay but it has been suspended and I cannot use my phone. Got a message from Public that my plan was suspended . Why, There is plenty of funds in my account? and besides the money for my plan was taken out by autopay March 25

@jorgeo100 

So, you have no services whatsoever? Then it may be an autopay failure.

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Method through Self-Serve account: Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  4. Reboot. Are services back and working?

I would still submit a ticket as @kb_mv posted to advise them of the failure.

If SIMon bot is giving you trouble use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@jorgeo100 wrote:

@jorgeo100 If you have plenty of funds in your account, autopay would not take anything out of your CC. Go into your account and see what the balance is. Try and make a manual payment for the full amount. If you need a moderator to fix it...

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve.

7. Provide log in info of Self Serve account.

8. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.