Did you mean: 

phone number change

creatorsgift_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how can I change my number or area code

9 REPLIES 9

@creatorsgift_1 wrote:

how can I change my number or area code

@creatorsgift_1 ,  I have moved your question to it's own thread so that it will be easier for you and others who may have the same question to more easily find the answer.

If you haven't already tried, please use the instructions provided earlier for changing your phone number.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dankaroo  wrote:

I do not know if issue is resolved (41 pages...) If it is please mark a solution. For any reward inquiries please refer to the following link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

@Dankaroo  The original post of this topic was an informational article about "Community rewards."  As such, it does not require a solution.  Original posts which do not request help from moderators or community members should not have a solution marked.

EDIT:  The off-topic tangent into which the surrounding posts diverged have now been separated into their own topic (phone number change), so now a solution could be appropriately marked.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hey @creatorsgift_1!

Thanks for being part of our community.

The quickest way to change your phone number will be by logging in to your self serve account, select the tab "plans and add-ons", and you will see a sub-tab that says "change my number"

If you have any further question, you can send us a private message and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Monica

Public Mobile Community Moderator

I do not know if issue is resolved (41 pages...) If it is please mark a solution. For any reward inquiries please refer to the following link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @creatorsgift_1!

Thanks for being part of our community.

The quickest way to change your phone number will be by logging in to your self serve account, select the tab "plans and add-ons", and you will see a sub-tab that says "change my number"

If you have any further question, you can send us a private message and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,

Monica

Public Mobile Community Moderator

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can change your number in the self serve option of your account when you sign in.

@creatorsgift_1 wrote:

I need help toto change my number

creatorsgift_1

Thanks

It would be easier and faster to have help if you post your question in a new thread @creatorsgift_1 ..here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

Ok @creatorsgift_1  

you can change your number in your self serve account in PLAN AND ADD-ONS you will see change your number...

creatorsgift_1

I need help toto change my number

Need Help? Let's chat.