cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number change

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need to change number how do I do it I got no air time at the moment this number has been in service for a while I would like it changed : 

17 REPLIES 17

threads merged

@RODNEY2008No it will just say the number is not in service and won't forward you to a new number.

RODNEY2008

ok so it wont say sorry this number has been changed to 705 957 what ever ? thanks 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

saw it now so what will system say when people call my old # then? 

Number not in service

RODNEY2008

saw it now so what will system say when people call my old # then? 

popping

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

I just changed to 705 from a 647 how do I know what number I got I dont see it on profile thanks 

Logoff and login again.  Your new number can be found on the "Plan and Add0ons" page.

@RODNEY2008 

Click on the Plans and add on tab on your overview page.  Your number should show there.  

RachelWard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did same too (well similar...I ported a number).  It is on your overview page or click see my plan. I took me a few minutes to find. I think we expect it to be jumping out at you in blinking bold🤔🤔🤔🤔

It is there. 

0F26BE87-FBD7-4A5F-B6BA-5552551B6639.jpeg

BTW. I have a new iPhone. I had to reset network and hard boot so the new number showed properly in Messages. And don’t forget a reset will change your iPhone NAME and will turn on DATA. 

RODNEY2008

I just changed to 705 from a 647 how do I know what number I got I dont see it on profile thanks 

Oh best to drop it then, they eventually stop, I was receiving them for almost half a year and mostly ignored them, but then I started answering (I have unlimited incoming) and just convinced them that I never heard of the guy before they call. Eventually they stopped. If you are not attached to it, just switch to different one. 

One suggestion, before you make the change of the number Google it to make sure that was not popular. My family member still receives orders for printer cartages, the number is carved in the copy machines, still gets calls 20 years later.

@RODNEY2008 Most people who have had several different numbers have suffered from this and it sucks. However, you never know if your new number will be better, or worse. But it's worth a try if your not attached to a number.

RODNEY2008

Yes no air time at moment and collections calling my number its annoying and also making threats  to me 

changenumber.PNG

popping

@RODNEY2008 

From self-searve, select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Select a new phone number] to change your phone number.

Please note that you are allowed to change phone number once per 30 days.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@RODNEY2008 You can change your via your selfserve account.Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 1.53.50 PM.png

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RODNEY2008 

Changing the number will not increase the airtime. Are you out of minutes? What plan are you on? What is the status of your account when you login?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RODNEY2008 log in to your self serve account and click on change number and then put the province and city you want and pick a new number.  You can do that once a month 

Need Help? Let's chat.