cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone died

mrtmac9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone died right at the beginning of this billing cycle. I've already cancelled auto pay. Can i receive a refund for the remainder of the month as I will have to switch phone companies?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mrtmac9 wrote:

My phone died right at the beginning of this billing cycle. I've already cancelled auto pay. Can i receive a refund for the remainder of the month as I will have to switch phone companies?

@mrtmac9  As others have mentioned Public Mobile is prepaid so no refunds, but if you are thinking of changing companies and if you want to port out your existing number then you account needs to remain active otherwise porting will not occur.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mrtmac9 , I am not sure why you need to switch companies just because your phone died.  There many options available to purchase phones that don't involve going to a carrier.  I dare say most of us here have non carrier phones.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mrtmac9 wrote:

@mrtmac9 sorry to hear your leaving remember that your account needs to be active to port your number 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrtmac9 There will be no refund in this situation. But you can try to contact the moderator. Good luck!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @mrtmac9 PM is a prepaid service and there are no refunds. What do you mean your phone died? Thanks. Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrtmac9 wrote:

@mrtmac9 I am sorry but Public is prepaid there are no refunds 

Need Help? Let's chat.