cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone access

Heather8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost all material related to my phone. Therefore i am locked out of everything. When asked my security question it keeps saying my answer is wrong. I have tried changing it by using capitals, spaces etc and wont take it? What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Heather8 wrote:

I have lost all material related to my phone. Therefore i am locked out of everything. When asked my security question it keeps saying my answer is wrong. I have tried changing it by using capitals, spaces etc and wont take it? What do I do?

Hi @Heather8  sorry to hear you got locked out of your self-serve account.  For your account security, Public Mobile locks further login attempts after 5 tries.  Here’s what to do next:

• Please wait 1 hour for your account to become unlocked
  • When your account is unlocked, before you give it another try, clear your browsing data, cookies and cache.

At least you know the answer to your security question... quite a few users don't.  I hope you already contacted the moderators to help you by using the links already provided above.  It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

You will have to prove you own this account.  You need your PIN number to verify this is your account.

or....

You can provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address
  • Email address
  • Alternate phone number
  • Date of birth
  • Last top up date & amount

Stay safe and good luck!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You should contact moderators directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Be ready to prove you are the owner of the account

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Oops.jpeg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators for assistance.

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.