cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment trouble

raxubhvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for my plan using credit card. it is showing up the balance but my phone not yet activated

6 REPLIES 6

Chiefkeith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried turning off phone and then back on.. stupid i know but sometimes its the stupid things that work out. Couldnt believe that was the issue i was having when dealing with the same problem

@krazykiwi

I agree that this trick may work for different scenarios when the plan/account needs to be reset.   These tricks really should not be necessary if the website was designed properly.  

@mimmo wrote:

@Dunkman I think I'm going to turn your reply into a macro. Seems like this issue is happening more often and can help in multiple situations.

It appears this is a good solution when everything seems to be correct with the account after renewal but the phone is just not working.

EDIT: However, this may work in more cases where an account reset is required? What do you think?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkman I think I'm going to turn your reply into a macro. Seems like this issue is happening more often and can help in multiple situations.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try two options

1)turn on suspend lost phone for 5 minutes then disable the feature

2) add a manual payment of 1$

Both of these tricks might trick the system o. Processing the payment.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@raxubhvan

If you have enough balance in your account, but your plan will not re-activate, you can try a couple of tricks to re-start plan.  Otherwise, you will need to wait for moderator help (2-3 day wait presently)

1.  Manually load $1-2 dollars into your account.  Re-starts activation process

2.  Report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Log in and report your phone found.  

Here is the thread on the tricks

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.