cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password not working and neither is password reset form on your site...

cmcdonald7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not sure why but my clients pass we setup his account with is not working, neither is the password reset form, I tried it on 2 browsers so i'm suspecting it's on Telus end the password reset form is not working, anyone else have similar problem?

7 REPLIES 7

@cmcdonald7 Contact moderators through bot SIMON or direct private message link as was mentioned above. They will help you within 72 hours, but usually faster.

cmcdonald7

incognito yes and also tried IE but the error on the password reset says:

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

So i'm beginning to suspect they typed his email wrong when they setup his account. what do we do if your system can't find his email account? I'm on with the moderators...

cmcdonald7

incognito yes and also tried IE but the error on the password reset says:

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

So i'm beginning to suspect they typed his email wrong when they setup his account. what do we do if your system can't find his email account? I'm on with the moderators...

Yes @cmcdonald7  ideally your friend, not you would be the one creating this account.

cmcdonald7

thanks for your help, i'm simply trying this through my support desktop. Not my friends phone. for the mod to create a temp pin i'll probably need a community account with the same email as my friends account hey? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@cmcdonald7  is the phone working? You can try clearing your browser history,  going to private/ incognito mode and try again to login. Also check your trash to see it the reset password link is tjere. If this fails, contact a moderator directly through this private message link and as it them for a temporary password to log in https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Did you try clearing the browser cache/history and going incoginto?

Need Help? Let's chat.