cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password and security question reset

TrishD1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I no longer remember both password and security questions. What steps do I need to take to reset everything in order to have access to my account?

9 REPLIES 9

@TrishD1  Glad you're getting the issue solved, but I didn't actually reply to your problem, i.e. my reply was directed to @nadia100 , who posted about her problem in your thread.

TrishD1

@CannonFodder  Thanks for replying to my concern, but I have since received a msg from a moderator and is in the works of getting it resolved. Thank you!

@nadia100 wrote:

Good morning i need help to activate my sim card i am having problems putting my informatin.

Help please.

@nadia100  Do you still need help? If you get an error you will have to wait one hour before trying again. Make sure you clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best on public mobiles site. Don't forget to enter your referral code halfway down the first page. When you get to the payment section copy your address exactly like your billing address except leave the apt/unit box blank and do not put a space in the postal code. USE ALL CAPS if necessary. Good luck....come back if you still need help.

@nadia100 wrote:

Good morning

Whaddaya mean "good morning", it's only 11pm, out here on the wet coast! 😉 

i need help to activate my sim card i am having problems putting my informatin.

It would help if you'd provide a little more info. What sort of problems are you having?

Oh, and btw, you should have started a thread of your own, rather than piggybacking on this one.

nadia100

Good morning i need help to activate my sim card i am having problems putting my informatin.

Help please.

TrishD1

I was informed that it may take a while going through a mod but it appears I have no other options since ticketing method did not work for me. 

I appreciate your suggestion nonthless.

@TrishD1 wrote:

I appreciate your feedback. I have tried contacting a moderator which I'm waiting for a reply. As for creating a ticket, I tried that however it asks for me to verify pin which I have tried to retrieve through my email but no email has been sent. 

I'm hoping by dealing with the moderator directly I won't need to go through this ticketing prcess. 

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can click here to send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

TrishD1

I appreciate your feedback. I have tried contacting a moderator which I'm waiting for a reply. As for creating a ticket, I tried that however it asks for me to verify pin which I have tried to retrieve through my email but no email has been sent. 

I'm hoping by dealing with the moderator directly I won't need to go through this ticketing prcess. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TrishD1 

You will then need to contact moderator to access your self service account.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.