cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no calls or text, incoming or outgoing

frantiernan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I was one day late paying my bill. Shows as an active account but I onbly have data, i can not make or receive calls or tects. When I try to call out it says i have no long distance plan even tho I'm just calling local and nobody can call or text me. 

4 REPLIES 4

frantiernan

The dollar trick  worked, thanks a lot 

frantiernan

The manually adding one dollar worked, thanks a lot. 

@frantiernan If @Anonymous 's suggestions fail send a private message to the moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437the with an explanation.

Channel your patient persona. 🙏 Moderators have been taking several days to respond.

Meanwhile, to make  calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frantiernan wrote:

Hi,

I was one day late paying my bill. Shows as an active account but I onbly have data, i can not make or receive calls or tects. When I try to call out it says i have no long distance plan even tho I'm just calling local and nobody can call or text me. 

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.