cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new account Failed activating. cant log on to account

razzmatazz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received my public mobile SIM card today. Went to go activate it, entered in all my details, etc, but it HUNG UP on or step 3. Tried  activating again (Invalid SIM).  Credit card was charged, phone seems to be working. just dont know the number i was assisgend and can not login to the account created under the email on file. Can someone take a look? Tried reset password and saying invalid email or no email on file etc.

11 REPLIES 11

@razzmatazz wrote:

Issue resloved... 

Hi @razzmatazz always nice to hear that a fellow customer's issue/problem is resolved.  Yay!

If you have any questions or need help about your service, just ask.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spudster : No. Nazareth fan. 🙂

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

OK, @razzmatazz 

I gotta know, are you a famed member of the great Razzmatazz for Kids?

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : I went through a partial activation and got to the email address. I typed in one of mine used on an account. Error. I tried different case. Error. I have no clue how it's possible that people are stumbling across this problem.

@Anonymous , well that is a good test.

Maybe with the new and 'improved' activation pages this will no longer come up as a future issue (as some have in the past).

Check that box off Public Mobile - WTG!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : I went through a partial activation and got to the email address. I typed in one of mine used on an account. Error. I tried different case. Error. I have no clue how it's possible that people are stumbling across this problem.

razzmatazz

Issue resloved... 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@razzmatazz wrote:

Received my public mobile SIM card today. Went to go activate it, entered in all my details, etc, but it HUNG UP on or step 3. Tried  activating again (Invalid SIM).  Credit card was charged, phone seems to be working. just dont know the number i was assisgend and can not login to the account created under the email on file. Can someone take a look? Tried reset password and saying invalid email or no email on file etc.

@razzmatazz ,

Just had a thought. Did you activate a 2nd account with a SAME EMAIL from another Public Mobile account. Because you can only use ONE EMAIL per one SIM card/account/phone number.

So if you activated but entered an email already used with another associated Public Mobile account you will need Moderator assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@razzmatazz 

If you activated in-store you need to register for a self serve account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you registered for a self serve account and don't know the email used, try the Forgot your password option.

razzmatazz

found the phone number now. just need to reslove the acccount log in. No email during setup. Only emails now since i joined the help community

Anonymous
Not applicable

@razzmatazz : Call someone and use the caller id. Or look in your phone settings. Then click on My Account up top right and then on the right side click on create account.

Did you get a welcome email?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@razzmatazz wrote:

@razzmatazz log into your SELF SERVE account and go to the Change Plan button.

EDIT - sorry, missed you can't log in. Did you try here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Also, was in store or online activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.