keith1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost Phone service and Data plan is not working

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@keith1 wrote:

@keith1  Dial 611 what happens? If your account is suspended and your phone service/data is not working it means that your renewal was not processed. If you had AutoPay enabled it's possible that there was a problem. To fix you need to login into your selfserve account make a manual payment and reactivate your account.

If you are still having issues and can't reactivate your plan best to contact PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Did you just sign up or has your service been working?

Did you choose a new number or port an old one?

Can you call out, send text, receive calls, receive text?

If you do indeed need a mod, send a message here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account is it showing active ?  Do you have minutes remaing and data ?

Try the lost phone trick.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

You can contact a moderator by messaging them.  

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@keith1 wrote:

Do you have more details?  Are you near a renewal, what plan are you on, have you used all of your data?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.