cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help, new sim card can't make a phone call

leishanlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just got my sim card and activated online for the 90 days plan, just can not log in my account, the Email Verification is also failed, when i use the new sim card to make a call , it said there is no talking plan

after all the proccess there is a error message showing like :

- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.
Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

anybody can help me outSmiley Mad
10 REPLIES 10

@mohsendadkhah wrote:

Yes, I still need assistance.

The transfer was successful , however, when trying the sim card using my LG G4, it requires a pin which i do not have. 

where can i get the pin from?

thanks

It is best to start a new topic as I suggested above. From there you will get better assistance in resolving the issue.

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".
Please include as much information as you can about your situation.

mohsendadkhah

Yes, I still need assistance.

The transfer was successful , however, when trying the sim card using my LG G4, it requires a pin which i do not have. 

where can i get the pin from?

thanks

@mohsendadkhah

Not sure if you are still needing assistance? 

If you are it would be best to start a new thread. You will receive better response that way as this thread is already makred solved.

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".
Please include as much information as you can about your situation.

mohsendadkhah

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mohsendadkhah

Please remove you phone number from your post because this is a public forum and anyone can get it.

To port your Virgin number to PM,

1. login to your self-serve account.

2. Select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ] 

mohsendadkhah

Hi

Vorgine mobile is my service provider.My account # is 528144999 in case you need it. I contacyed Virgine mobile already and they said, I need to ask Public mobile to request a transfer from Virgine to Public mobile. If this is the case please go ahead and do it

Thanks 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mohsendadkhah if you want to transfer in your phone number from previous provider, DO NOT cancel that plan.  

You can't make any calls?  What is your phone's brand and model?  Did you buy it from your previous provider, prior to Dec 2017?--if so, who was the provider?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mohsendadkhah

HI

I am new to PM. I ordered a sim card and activated but i cannot make phone calls?

what is the problem? do i need to cancel my plan with my previous company? what is the next step?

thanks

leishanlin

hi mary , i just sent you my phone number ,thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @leishanlin

Welcome to Public Mobile!

I am really sorry to hear that you are unable to use your services after activating your new account. 

Could you please send me your phone number via private message?

Also  we currently have a technical problem with our website regarding the email verification tab, please do not use this tab to validate your email. We are working on getting this resolved at our soonest, please be sure that you will not lose access to your self-serve account.

Thanks! 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.