cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim card doesn,t work

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there , my sim card is doesn,t work from the beganing also i paid twice the monthly payment the sim card number8912230000xxxxxxxxx .i want transfer my charter from charter mobil number to public the number 514-xxx-xxxx and give my two months credit .

my name ;bahram k

6 REPLIES 6

@bahram What's wrong with you? We have been telling you not to post any personal details here. You clearly have some account related problem, so send a private message and talk to moderators instead of posting the same thing including your address and number over and over again. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bahram This is a public forum, please remove all the private information you posted. Thank you! 

Click on the 3 dots next to the timestamp in the top right corner of your post and "Edit reply".

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim card is doesn,t work  even i try to activate the system show it is activated 

Note it it my an other sim card which is not working sim back number 

89122 30000i want transfer my phone number 514- from charter mobile to my new sim card 

to public mobile. Also i paid to public mobile twice 28.75 +28.75 but until to not working my sim .thanks 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bahram wrote:

Hi there , my sim card is doesn,t work from the beganing also i paid twice the monthly payment the sim card number8912230000xxxxxxxxx .i want transfer my charter from charter mobil number to public the number 514-xxx-xxxx and give my two months credit .

my name ;bahram k

@bahram by "charter" can I assume you mean "Chatr"?  [EDIT: I now know from your other thread that you were with Fido prior to Public Mobile; the rest of this reply is still valid, however:]   If so, is your phone unlocked?  If it was sold to you by Chatr (or Rogers or Fido), it is likely locked to their network and will need to be unlocked before use with Public Mobile (or Koodo, Bell, Virgin, Lucky, Freedom, Videotron, Sasktel, etc).  If you didn't get the phone from Chatr and instead bought it elsewhere (particularly if it was from overseas), do you know if it supports both 850MHz and 1900MHz 3G WCDMA network (also known as B2 and B5)?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@bahram Do not post any personal details as this is a public community. 

Have you successfully activated the sim? What happens when you put it in your phone? Do you get any signal? What phone model do you have? Is your phone unlocked? 

Please provide more info so we can help you sort this out. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a public forum.  Please remove all the personal information you posted.

You can contact a moderator by sending Moderator_Team a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.