cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my password

tamo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need to change my password. when i set up my account they typed in my wrong email address its suppose to be xxxxx@yahoo.ca. i recieve emails but when try and reset my password i go through all the steps but not getting the confermatin email ive checked my spam and junk and nothing

edit by mimmo removed email

6 REPLIES 6

@tamo wrote:

i have used simon hes nohelp still cannot change password

SIMon is a chatbot. You start wth him to get a ticket submitted to Moderators.

It goes something like this:

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators

1. Click the green "?" on the lower right of this page

2. Click "Account-specific question"

3. Type " Cannot reset password"

4. Type "Contact moderator"

5. Click "No, I want a human"

6. Click "Submit a ticket"

7. Login if your username/password are not filled in.

8. Click the drop down menu (in the white area).

9. Pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@tamo wrote:

If you're having trouble with Simon. Contact moderators via private message on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tamo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you dont receive the password reset email use simon(question mark in lower corner of screen)  the chat bot to initiate a ticket.  type something like reset password and follow the process till it allows you to create and submit a ticket.

Please also click 3 dots on right side of your post and edit your personal information (email address) as it's visible for the public to see.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tamo wrote:

i need to change my password. when i set up my account they typed in my wrong email address its suppose to be xxxxx@yahoo.ca. i recieve emails but when try and reset my password i go through all the steps but not getting the confermatin email ive checked my spam and junk and nothing

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

p.s. Please edit your post to remove your email. Public forum means it is there for everyone to see. Click on the 3 dots at top right of your post to edit.

Need Help? Let's chat.