cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my login is disabled

TM7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't login as my login has been disabled.  I need to get my account number.  Anyone know how to get this fixed?

13 REPLIES 13

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@TM7  Stand response time 24/48 hours however usually you'll get an answer in a few hours.

TM7

how long does it take a mod to reply to you?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@TM7 wrote:

I tried 3 hours later and still wont work.

While waiting for the moderators to get back to you try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then open a new window in incognito mode to see if you can get in.

TM7

I tried 3 hours later and still wont work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@TM7 wrote:

I was trying to reset and my wifi was horrible so I'm guessing too many attempts

You might want to try again in about 1 hour. I have done this before by putting in the wrong password but was able to get back in after about an hour.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@TM7  you'll have to contact moderators. 

TM7

I was trying to reset and my wifi was horrible so I'm guessing too many attempts

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@TM7 wrote:

I can't login as my login has been disabled.  I need to get my account number.  Anyone know how to get this fixed?

Did you let your renewal lapse for more than 90 days. If so you account would have been closed. Contact a moderator for assistance.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Why was it disabled? Too many incorrect attempts?  Have you tried password reset?

Most likely you need to contact mods to reset.

Has your account been inactive more than 90 days? If yes account has been closed?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@TM7

Has your account not been active for 90+ days? If so your account is closed and deleted.

Did you port to another provider? If so your account is closed.

If you still have the original welcome email when you signed up it should be in the TO portion of the emal.

End result you'll need to contact mods.

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message at Link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TM7 , did you forget your password?  Have you tried the password reset?

Need Help? Let's chat.