cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email isn't being recognized by Public mobile so I can't access my account info

sheila2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my email isn't being recognized by Public mobile so I can't access my account info.  Someone at the Walmart where I purchased the SIM card "helped" me by "setting up" my account but obviously did something wrong!  I have the account number. The phone is working but I'd like to be able to get in to see the staus of my account.

5 REPLIES 5

Babsbibs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried under the forgotten password option for your credentials like email/user name? Or used your phone number from public mobile?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sheila2 wrote:

my email isn't being recognized by Public mobile so I can't access my account info.  Someone at the Walmart where I purchased the SIM card "helped" me by "setting up" my account but obviously did something wrong!  I have the account number. The phone is working but I'd like to be able to get in to see the staus of my account.

If nothing helps, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. They may help you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sheila2 , my understanding is that when you activate with a retail partner you are supposed to set up your own self serve account when you get home.  Try doing that instead of doing a login.  The buttons to do that are on the right side of the login landing page.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@sheila2 When you sign up in store, you have to set up your own selfserve account.

http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.