Did you mean: 

my account

alcraft2015
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why cant I log in ?

11 REPLIES 11

sunnyday1427

Whats the error message you are getting please?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alcraft2015 Did you have a chance to deal with the issue? Please let us know so we could advice further if needed. Thanks and stay safe.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alcraft2015 wrote:

why cant I log in ?

If you activate you PM plan online, your PM self-serve account was created for your during the activation process.  Your PM self-serve username is your email address and use the password you supplied during activation.

If you activated your PM plan in store, you need to create your self-serve account at home using the Create Account button on the login page.  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

You need to turn on your phone to receive a code to create your account.

@tamianddan wrote:

Try to reset your password, also double check that you have the correct username or email. the username is just your email without the end part. Hope this helped 🙂

No, username is your email address including the @gmail.com or @outlook.com. It will not work without entering the full email address. 

@tamianddan wrote:

Try to reset your password, also double check that you have the correct username or email. the username is just your email without the end part. Hope this helped 🙂

Please note this isn't correct and to double check your informaiton before posting. Any part of the e-mail address omitted will prevent someone from logging in.

@tamianddan interesting, I'm gonna try this.

*fail

tamianddan

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alcraft2015 If reset password didn't help, then you have 2 options:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@alcraft2015 hi, try using your browser in incognito or private mode before you try the password reset option

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@alcraft2015 

Did you forget your password?

You could try to reset your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

IF that fails, you will need to contact moderator to get access.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.