cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account was locked out and I don't know how to unlock it!

Lynne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

same as the subject. is there any number that I can call for unblock my account?

10 REPLIES 10

@Lynne1 wrote:

I have opened it but it keep giving me the same answer. and the answer is not useful. it seems only real employee can solve my account problem

You can try using this link if you are still having problems accessing your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Lynne1 wrote:

I have opened it but it keep giving me the same answer. and the answer is not useful. it seems only real employee can solve my account problem

I went through the steps, and while it take about 2 or 3 clicks, it does take you to open a ticket. How about "forgot security answer"?  I've already tested these responses to the chat window and have confirmed that they work (both forgot passsword and forgot security answer).

@Lynne1 

try typing "locked out of self serve"

use the bubble options and click "forgot my security questions"

*login using your community account

SIMon chat bubbles-01.jpeg

submit ticket-01.jpeg

Lynne1

@Lynne1 wrote:

thanks but it doesn't work. 

I just checked and those instructions are working fine. I would try a different web browser.

@Lynne1 wrote:

I have tried. it doesn't ask me for security question. it asking me to contact public mobile to unlock it. 

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Lynne1

thanks but it doesn't work. 

Lynne1

I have tried. it doesn't ask me for security question. it asking me to contact public mobile to unlock it. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lynne1 

If you remember the answer to your security question, you can use the forgot your password? link at the login page to reset your password.

You account will be locked after too many failed login.  You need to create a support ticket for help.  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "forget password and answer to security question

@Lynne1 wrote:

same as the subject. is there any number that I can call for unblock my account?

There is no phone number to call.

Have you tried to forgot password option at selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

If that doesn't work, go to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

and then type in "forgot password".

Need Help? Let's chat.