cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account locked out

youngsoonyim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I tried my password more than 3 times and I was out of luck, so my account has been locked out so that I cannot even request my password through web site? how can I resolve this issue?

51 REPLIES 51

shawnpapan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi my wife plan did not renew and she forgot her password she tried several times but got locked out

QHong

This is so frustrating. I haven't logged into my account for like a year and forgot my password. I've tried requesting it through  "forgot my password" and PMing a mod and still nothing. I don't know my pin, I just need to log in and update my payment info.

This is my work phone and service is now temporarily stopped on my account. Retrieving your password and updating your payment info should not be this difficult.

Ugh ...

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@hi dianachow2, please check your mailbox and get back to me with the requested information. I just sent you a private message.

Thank you!

dianachow2

Hi there 

Wonder if you can help me my account has been lock out because I have forgotten my pass word..and today I need to pay for my renewal  any help much appreciated.

Diana 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Phill,  Sorry to hear about your account troubles.

If you haven't already done so, you will need to send a private message to the moderators team, indicating your phone number, account number & account pin.  They will be able to reset it for you.

Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.
Click here to send them a private message.

Phill

xxxxxx@yahoo.ca

Pin xxxx

@Jleffler7151 wrote:

How do we even message a mod. I can't find anywhere too... ridiculous 

@Jleffler7151

For starters, using the information and links in the post right above yours?

Jleffler7151

How do we even message a mod. I can't find anywhere too... ridiculous 

@sowjanya wrote:

I am locked out of my account. 

@sowjanya

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

If the password function working for you (here is the recent Knowledge Base article on the topic: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Password-Reset-Procedure/tac-p/212686#...) - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are busier than usual and have left the office for today, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap tomorrow morning. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

sowjanya

I am locked out of my account. 

@MoeElmi613 Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MoeElmi613

Hi, 

I tried my password more than 3 times and I was out of luck, so my account has been locked out so that I cannot even request my password through web site? how can I resolve this issue?

Moxxxxxxxxi

Mxxxxxxxxxxxxcom

5xxxxxxx

@greystone wrote:

im locked out as well and cant get back in, help

@greystone

You have replied to an old thread - for future reference you have a better chance of being helped if you are posting your questions in their own thread.

You need to reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Please be aware that they have a higher than usual work load right now and have also left for the day. They will be back tomorrow morning at 9am eastern time. Working on a first come, first serve basis, hey will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

greystone

im locked out as well and cant get back in, help

How do I change phone plans & credit cards for the payment?

Do I call *611 for that?

@Totalrookie If you are still wondering; those cannot be done from *611. For plans click Change Plan under Account Status; for credit cards go to the Payment tab and then click Manage My Card.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Totalrookie

Thanks for your help. We are able to get into the account now.

How do I change phone plans & credit cards for the payment?

Do I call *611 for that?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Totalrookie and youngsoonyim,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you regarding your account access, you need to send us a private message by referring to this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16....

We are waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

Totalrookie

I don't understand your system. What do you mean  ' send us private message'.

I am trying to help my husband set up his account. Actually I think he has an account already but we can't get into it. We don't remember the security question.

PLEASE HELP.

Wife of Totalrookie

gtadikonda

my account has been locked out. need help in resetting my password.

Minititan88
I need help!! My account is logged out

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @youngsoonyim

Please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN number and we'll be able to reset your password! 

Thanks 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Need Help? Let's chat.