cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account locked out

Hi, 

I tried my password more than 3 times and I was out of luck, so my account has been locked out so that I cannot even request my password through web site? how can I resolve this issue?

Re: my account locked out

Hey @youngsoonyim

Please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN number and we'll be able to reset your password! 

Thanks Smiley Happy

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

I need help!! My account is logged out

my account has been locked out. need help in resetting my password.

I don't understand your system. What do you mean  ' send us private message'.

I am trying to help my husband set up his account. Actually I think he has an account already but we can't get into it. We don't remember the security question.

PLEASE HELP.

Wife of Totalrookie

Hi Totalrookie and youngsoonyim,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you regarding your account access, you need to send us a private message by referring to this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16....

We are waiting for your response.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

Thanks for your help. We are able to get into the account now.

How do I change phone plans & credit cards for the payment?

Do I call *611 for that?

Oracle

How do I change phone plans & credit cards for the payment?

Do I call *611 for that?

@Totalrookie If you are still wondering; those cannot be done from *611. For plans click Change Plan under Account Status; for credit cards go to the Payment tab and then click Manage My Card.

>>> ALERT: response to private messages may be slow. I am not a moderator. Une réponse aux messages privés peut être lente. Je ne suis pas modérateur.

im locked out as well and cant get back in, help

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

greystone wrote:

im locked out as well and cant get back in, help

@greystone

You have replied to an old thread - for future reference you have a better chance of being helped if you are posting your questions in their own thread.

You need to reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Please be aware that they have a higher than usual work load right now and have also left for the day. They will be back tomorrow morning at 9am eastern time. Working on a first come, first serve basis, hey will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...