says to contact public mobile for help.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trexie 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address, 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@trexie wrote:

Any help because i cant sign in due to locked my self serve account.thanks

The first thing would be to wait 15 minutes and then try again.  Also try the forgot password option. If you do end up needing to reset your Self Serve password, the instructions on how to proceed have been provided earlier in this thread.

trexie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any help because i cant sign in due to locked my self serve account.thanks

@Menardacacia wrote:

How do I do that?

To edit it, hit the 3 dots at top, right of your post.

Menardacacia

How do I do that?

@Menardacacia  you will need to contact mod to reset the password to logon to Self-Serve.  

After you get the access back, you can open open another ticket with mod for a SIM swap request.  You can use this direct link:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

@Menardacacia  You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right.

Due to recent sim swap fraud, you would need to contact a moderator to change it for you.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Menardacacia

I am trying to to transfer my phone number over to a new SIM card, but I have forgotten my password to my account and the security question to make a new password..

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* I would greatly appreciate some assistance

Menardacacia

Hello,

I am trying to to transfer my phone number over to a new SIM card, but I have forgotten my password to my account and the security question to make a new password..

My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* I would greatly appreciate some assistance 

editwd by computergeek541: phone number removed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gncd89 wrote:

@gncd89 after your hour wait, if you are having issues with your password, try the "Forgot your password" option.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gncd89 wrote:

@gncd89    If you've made too many attempts to login with incorrect information the account gets locked for an hour.   When you try again in an hour make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode.

Edit:  @gncd89  Here's a couple links if you need to ask moderators to reset your password.  You can use the chatbot and follow prompts here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If unable to submit a ticket with above link then try sending a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.