cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk

wilsonluong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for $10 plan that has 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk and 50 Minutes text. I only see 50 text messages shown on my account. But the 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk doesn't show up on my account. I also have 400 long distance minutes. It's been deducting minutes from my long distance since 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk is not appearing in my account. Can you please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

@Lar wrote:

When you check your useage on your account it will show 50 minutes and the amount used. So if your account shows  50/50 then you've used all the minutes in the plan and thus going onto your long distance minutes.  Also the same for SMS messages ? /50

Cheers

@Lar 

FYI: If a limited amount of service included in the plan (minutes, texts, MB) is used up, that line will disappear in all counters in the self serve account. It's a quirk in the Public Mobile self serve system.

So, every thing indicates that the OP has burned through their 50 minutes of airtime.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you check your useage on your account it will show 50 minutes and the amount used. So if your account shows  50/50 then you've used all the minutes in the plan and thus going onto your long distance minutes.  Also the same for SMS messages ? /50

Cheers

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wilsonluong wrote:

I signed up for $10 plan that has 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk and 50 Minutes text. I only see 50 text messages shown on my account. But the 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk doesn't show up on my account. I also have 400 long distance minutes. It's been deducting minutes from my long distance since 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk is not appearing in my account. Can you please advise.

Are you sure you haven't used up all your plan minutes because that's when your add on minutes will kick in.  Check your transaction usage to see what it shows.  

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should contact the moderators to see what's wrong with your account.  You can send a message to them here.  I heard that they now provide you an authorization link for you to validate yourself so you'll have to wait for a reply before getting anything done.

Now while you wait, you can work out a few issues.  Did you just activate this plan?  If not, did you accidentally make 50 minutes worth of calls and already used up all your included calling time?  It's very possible that you used it up, it will vanish from self serve once all minutes are used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.