cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message to Moderator

elhota
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why is it that there are no instructions on how to send a message to the Moderator?  These instructions should be posted prominently in the community pages.  I was only able to figure out how to do this when another fellow Public Mobile customer on this forum provided me with the instructions.  Now it's buried somewhere within my e-mails and I have to dig through them to find it.

Are these instructions posted anywhere on the Public Mobile site for easy access???

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@elhota wrote:

Are these instructions posted anywhere on the Public Mobile site for easy access???

Yep, finding how to message the moderators is not obvious but there is

a) The almost alert bot SIMON found by clicking the bottom right on any page.

b) The Knowledge Base article: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

c) The Get Help link at the top of the page will eventually lead you there too

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

The *why* is because Public wants people to post here first and have other members give the correct answers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@elhota wrote:

Why is it that there are no instructions on how to send a message to the Moderator?  These instructions should be posted prominently in the community pages.  I was only able to figure out how to do this when another fellow Public Mobile customer on this forum provided me with the instructions.  Now it's buried somewhere within my e-mails and I have to dig through them to find it.

Here you go.

Need Help? Let's chat.