cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost accounts

tpeden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i set up my account, i set up my kids accounts too but didn't know enough to link them to my account and know i need to upgrade the plan and their emails aren't recognized and i'm upset i can't speak with a human directly to sort this out.

does anyone know i can access their accounts directly by the phone number instead of the emails?

i also need to update payment information

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tpeden 

Moderators will take a couple of hours or up to 1-2 days to respond to your request for help. There is no call centre or live chat feature with Public mobile. 

Each phone number/account needs a separate email address.  You can't link several accounts together unfortunately.

If you remember the email address, you can try to reset the password for your self service account.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you don't remember the email, you could check your various email accounts.  You should have received an welcome email when you first signed up with Public mobile. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tpeden wrote:

when i set up my account, i set up my kids accounts too but didn't know enough to link them to my account and know i need to upgrade the plan and their emails aren't recognized and i'm upset i can't speak with a human directly to sort this out.

does anyone know i can access their accounts directly by the phone number instead of the emails?

@tpeden hello sounds like you need to contact a moderator to fix your issues to  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator       check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tpeden wrote:

@tpeden contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention account issues   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.