cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost a sim card

Rajranirathur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i lost my sim card and i get a new one but i face difficulty in transfering a old number to new number and also i dont have a public mobile accout and i also forget my e mail address amd also that number i am using is 10 year old

so please let me know how to transfer  

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rajranirathur , let me try to understand this.  You have an account for which you lost the SIM card and you need to replace it with a new one.  However, you cannot get into your account because you forgot the email address for the account.  If this is correct, then you need to contact the moderator team who will assist you with getting your login back.  Once that is done, you will be able to go into the self serve account and do a SIM card change.   The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rajranirathur 

Easiest way is to reset your password.  You could try the different email address that you have with the reset password function.  You should have received an email from Public mobile when you first activated.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Otherwise, you will need to contact moderator to access your self service account.  You can click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start the ticketing process.  You can expect 1-2 day response time though.  

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try to click on forgot my password. I'm sure you remember your email so they can reset your password. Once you in, go to view my usage, then click on the lost sim card tag on the top. That should do it. 

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.