cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login online

mrmas78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cannot login my online account. i tried to reset my password but still have a problem.

11 REPLIES 11

@farzanehalikhan wrote:

Hello 

My phone is suspended how can I paymeant for autopay and change plan?

@farzanehalikhan   You can dial 611 and pay either with registered CC on account, or use a voucher purchased from retailer, gas or convenience stores.

You can change plans by logging into your account and select Change Plan right hand side of My Plan near the top of the overview page. 

farzanehalikhan

Hello 

My phone is suspended how can I paymeant for autopay and change plan?

@veronica5980What is your exact error message? Different messages means different things.

@veronica5980 wrote:

My account is locked how can i unlock it?...I cannot set up auto pay !!!

Wait one hour before retrying because if you try too many times the account does get locked. 

You can also try clearing your cache and cookies.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode. 

veronica5980

My account is locked how can i unlock it?...I cannot set up auto pay !!!

@amjadllc1   You're on a public forum please remove all your personal info from your post, click on the 3 dots top right of your post to edit.

If you're having problems logging into your account, you may have to wait an hour or you can try incognito mode or another browser.

amjadllc1

Hey sir.

My self online account doesn't work 

My email xxxxxxxxxxxx

My phone number xxxxxxxxxxx

Pls help me thanks 

If you contact me this number xxxxxxx

My temporary password self online account 

xxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: removed personal information

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just click on "Sign In" then fill the information. If you don't remember your password click on "Forgot username or password?", knowing that this password is different from the one to log into your account.

@Effort wrote:

@mrmas78 wrote:

i cannot login my online account. i tried to reset my password but still have a problem.

With the ongoing weekend sale, the servers are getting hammered. You might need to just wait until off peak times until you're able to login to your account.

Self-serve is working just fine. Yes, its a bit slow, but works fine if you know your password. 

OP likely not entering the correct password. And the reset password feature is broken atm. Only way to change the password is by sending a PM to moderator team. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mrmas78 wrote:

With the ongoing weekend sale, the servers are getting hammered. You might need to just wait until off peak times until you're able to login to your account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, the password reset feature has not worked for awhile.  You will need to contact moderator.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.