cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caboog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husband and I each use the same computer; when I try to log into the 2nd account, the login fails.  Also, trying to transfer a Voip number on second account but I keep getting an error message saying the account does not match but I know I entered all fields correctly?

8 REPLIES 8

chiragbpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

*************@outlook.com

Michaelmlyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should try using to different browsers

Johnnytheman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After your done with the first account go to history and select clear recent history and then log in with the second account, that should work

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Make sure to log out of other account before logging into second. That could be the issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@caboog, what you are experiencing is caching from previous sessions affecting the current session.  This is a real big problem with the self serve.  What I do is use different browsers to avoid the problem.  I even have portable versions of firefox installed on my computer. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@caboog  Make sure the other account is logged out before using selfserve for your account. I'm able to access multiple accounts this way without any issues or having to use incognito mode or clear cache.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@caboogTry logging in with another browser eg if you are using Chrome, use Firefox or Edge etc.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To log into 2 separate accounts

Try Incognito mode or private mode, or try another browser.

For the port just enter

account number - no spaces/dashed - just numbers

name on account

atlernate phone number (I don't know why this is needed)

check "I am authorized"

If this does not work, you will likely need to contact the Moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.