cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out

epuno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to login to my account twice, but it did not go through. It locked me out. I do not remember my four digit  pin code too. Is there other way to pay my bill?

4 REPLIES 4

@epuno 

If you have a card on file and its registered for autopay then your plan amount minus any rewards or account balance will be charged to your credit card.

There are online top ups at recharge.com and ding.com that for a small fee can be used to top up your balance directly to your account via your phone number.

Vouchers are widely available at many retailers and can be added thru your self serve account or via 611 on your phone. Dial 611 once it connects press ( 1 ) then ( 1 ) again. Enter the 12 digit code. Once accepted you will recieve a text telling you that your account balance has successfully topped up.

Vouchers purchased at Shell stations, London Drugs, SDM and 7/11 are immediately valid upon purchase and can be added to your account via 611 on the spot. Real time payments (RTP) are available at Mobil and Canadian Tire gas bars for a $1 fee.

You can find more member contributed experiences with vouchers here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@epuno to get back into your self serve account wait an hour, clear  your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito  mode.

Then try  again. Go the Forget your password route, if password is failing.

If still issues you will need Moderators  help to get you back in your  account. 

Here are two ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@epuno : Yes you can buy vouchers in many stores and online. You can do the Instant Top-up method in a few stores.

If you look back in all your texts from 611 from here, the first one would likely be your 4 digit PIN. (if you keep stuff like I do)

@epuno wrote:

I was trying to login to my account twice, but it did not go through. It locked me out. I do not remember my four digit  pin code too. Is there other way to pay my bill?

You could purchase a voucher and pay using the *611 service.  

Have you tried the forgot password feature?

Need Help? Let's chat.