cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out

boulaghmen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to access my account an dgot locked out.

asking me to contact you.

Please tell me what to do?

7 REPLIES 7

Thank you for relating your experience about being locked out. It's these kind of posts that help the community in general and hopefully help the user you are responding to with his as well. By sharing common experiences  enables all of us to work toward a solution and give moral support when it can't be resolved without a moderator. I had an exceptionally frustrating overnight activation the other day that without the support and humor from the community and a shout out to chuck_grady I never would have persisted to the fourth and finally successful try. Then I didn't have to take up the moderators valuble time with more important problems that need to be resolved quickly. Bravo Bravo!

Calen6

I experienced the same issue when i signed up. I did get a little impatient and I believe i used the incorrect password while i was trying sign in possibly,  but in the end I did end up accessing my acount and everything is good now. 

I tried to sign in and got the locked out status. I then tried to get a password renewal. But was getting an account has been locked out message. I left the account alone for a good time period (Over an hour). I proceeded to try and get a password renewal. It would take well over a half hour before I would get the email and then the link would take me to the webpage saying that the reset link had expired. Starting to really get frustrated at this point i felt it was best to reach out to a the Moderator team. I did not get a response that day. Next morning arrives and I check to see if any response and still have nothing. I decide well maybe I'll try chatting with the BOT. It doesnt really go anywhere. But I just type in to renew my password. It gives me the link to get to the sign in page and request for a new password. Not really thinking it would work this time, but within the next few minutes of requesting a password renewal, I had received the email. Changed my password and can now access my account. 

Not sure why there was so much delay with the emails for the password renewal the first time around. But after leaving it overnight and going through the BOT to get to the sign in page seemed to work smoother. Got my password request within 2 minutes. Hope this helps out. Cheers!

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@boulaghmen 

Sorry to hear that you cannot access your account. Please review this post which has good information on how to contact PM Moderator Team. Hope that helps.

boulaghmen

ok Thank you for the reply.

Pleople working in Public no time to answer and you answered.

Seriously once I have my account restored I will leave this service provider. No advatange at all from price, service and support.

It can take 48-72 hours for a response.

boulaghmen

This really annoying, you asked me to send a private message and then no responses.

I have been sending requests and no one answer.

The most bad customer experience.

Need Help? Let's chat.