cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of sign in

fuzion23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please unlock my sign in im unable to log onto my online banking. 

3 REPLIES 3

@slash407 wrote:

PM doesnt have a banking division?????? if u mean ur pay account on PM then u need to contact the mods for that

As above, some banks send verification codes to your cell phone before allowing you to log into your online banking. My bank does this. If fuzion23's service isn't working or isn't able to make a payment to maintain the Public Mobile service, that member woulldn't be able to receive that code that is needed for his/her online banking.

@fuzion23 wrote:

I know that some banks don't allow you to log into your online banking account until you provide a code that sent by text message or through a phone call.  Are you saying that you can't get into your online banking because your Public Mobile service isn't working and are therefore unable to receive that code?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@fuzion23 wrote:

@fuzion23 

When you say ONLINE BANKING, this is your cell phone service, not your bank, so make sure you are talking about the right service. If your cell phone (public mobile) self-serve account is locked you have to send a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

If you want to make a payment for your cell phone plan you can try to use 611 from your phone while you wait

Need Help? Let's chat.