cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of self serve

smallrosses
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to update my payment info and I've forgotten my password. For some reason it wouldn't let me reset it and now I'm locked out.

5 REPLIES 5

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification.

janbow50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you contact this moderator?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @smallrosses, you will need to contact a moderator in order to get a password reset.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

moffa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to send the mods a PM.  Good luck as I've been waiting since Wednesday to get it resolved.  I'm fine without a call centre but seriously they take forever to respond to anything.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smallrosses wrote:

I'm trying to update my payment info and I've forgotten my password. For some reason it wouldn't let me reset it and now I'm locked out.

Sounds like the forgot password form is still broken. Send a private message to Moderator_team with your account info (name, phone number, account number, email address, PIN) and they'll help you out. Note that it may take a day or two to receive a response from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.