cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of my own account.

Anna0117
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account and even after an hour, the account does not let me try to find the password. I made a new account just to ask a question here. Hopefully, this issue can be solved soon. The email of the locked-out account is the same as this account. 

7 REPLIES 7

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Anna0117 

Are you talking about your community account or your selfserve?

The community will not let you have two accounts with the same email it will give error. Check spelling or if you use Gmail check for dots, if you omit one or add one in any place if your Gmail user name the system will treat it as a different email

If you can't get into your selfserve after an hour send private message to mods and prove that you are account holder, they will help you reset the password 

@Anna0117 wrote:

it just keeps saying "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

Try this.

First of all, wait a FULL HOUR before trying anything.

Clear cache and cookies from browser.   Open an incognito tab, preferably using a different browser.   Try signing in again.

Anna0117

it just keeps saying "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

Anna0117

yes I did but it does not let me find my password because it just keeps saying I am locked out of my account 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Anna0117 Try resetting your password if you remember answer to security questions: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If not, you will need to contact the moderator team. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.