cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

49errudy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

locked out of self serve account and need to pay for 6 more months. how do I get in to pay for more minutes?

11 REPLIES 11

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you are locked out of setting up your new account, you should write to the Moderator Team to help you set up your account, contact the Public Mobile Moderator Team via Private Message, you can learn more on how to do that by clicking this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

I had an activation glitch too when I first set up my account before and they fix it all for me.

@geopublic wrote:

@49errudy wrote:

thanks everyone for trying to help but I cannot even set up an account - I should have stated that I am locked out from even setting up an account. I am told my cell number is invalid (the one I am currently using!) At this point, I am not sure how I feel about Public Mobile. I just need something simple for 'just in case' situations. I paid for 6 months and want to pay for 6 more months but cannot set up anyting to allow me to pay.

@49errudy  Is your phone currently working? 

@49errudy  Click here to register your selfserve account.

@49errudy wrote:

thanks everyone for trying to help but I cannot even set up an account - I should have stated that I am locked out from even setting up an account. I am told my cell number is invalid (the one I am currently using!) At this point, I am not sure how I feel about Public Mobile. I just need something simple for 'just in case' situations. I paid for 6 months and want to pay for 6 more months but cannot set up anyting to allow me to pay.

@49errudy  Is your phone currently working? 

hi maybe I am getting tired I dont follow you, are you sayin you've been here 6 months but dont have an account?

@49errudyPublic Mobile doesn't have 6 months plans, 3 months prepaid is the longest. Since we are all regular users here and don't have your account information, can you confirm your phone is working ie you can dial out etc?

Since the plans are 90 days long.. + 90 days of inactivity = ~ 6months.. I won't be surprised that your account has been closed. If you are not sentimental to your number.. then I just suggest you get another SIM card and start anew.

migisanny

Go to my account in the publicmobile.ca and login, then under payment and just do payment.

49errudy

@49errudy wrote:

how do I pay at *611

@49errudy  Dial 611 from your phone and follow the prompts. You will need yo use your PIN and have a credit card on file.

on your phone dial *611 follow the prompts its very easy

49errudy

how do I pay at *611

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@49errudy if you can't get in right now you can pay at *611

Need Help? Let's chat.