cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

AnnieB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log into my account, it says that it's locked. I waited for an hour and it still says 'locked out, contact support'. Since there is no support, how do I get my online account unlocked? I have active service, but I need to change my billing details as they changed and the payment didn't come out. I bought a pre-paid card to top up, but I still have autopay setup and it will happen again unless I can get in my account. 

The phone bill payment option says 'a registered card', so I'm still at loose ends until I can update my card details online. Can someone please assist?

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AnnieB wrote:

I can't log into my account, it says that it's locked. I waited for an hour and it still says 'locked out, contact support'. Since there is no support, how do I get my online account unlocked? I have active service, but I need to change my billing details as they changed and the payment didn't come out. I bought a pre-paid card to top up, but I still have autopay setup and it will happen again unless I can get in my account. 

The phone bill payment option says 'a registered card', so I'm still at loose ends until I can update my card details online. Can someone please assist?

@AnnieB 

IF SIMon Bot is causing you grief you may also use this link to 

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnieB 

If the reset password function is not working, you will need to contact moderator to gain access to your self service account.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: can't access account. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  Wait for the reply.  May take a few hours to respond.  Check your private message inbox (envelope on right upper corner)

Need Help? Let's chat.