cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account, need to chance plan

8utopie8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I have 2 questions. I have been locked out of my account. Also the password reset links fail to arrive at my email address. I have chatted with ¨Simon¨ to no avail. And there is no phone number to call. I need to get back into my account to change my plan. Once upon a time I think you had a $40 plan that included 200 min of international calling to the US. This has since disappeared without warning, one month I was able to call the US, the next month this capacity disappeared with my autorepay plan renewal, but I did not change anything. Now it seems that I have to upgrade to the $50 plan. I would appreciate help with both issues. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@8utopie8 wrote:

Hello, I have 2 questions. I have been locked out of my account. Also the password reset links fail to arrive at my email address. I have chatted with ¨Simon¨ to no avail. And there is no phone number to call. I need to get back into my account to change my plan. Once upon a time I think you had a $40 plan that included 200 min of international calling to the US. This has since disappeared without warning, one month I was able to call the US, the next month this capacity disappeared with my autorepay plan renewal, but I did not change anything. Now it seems that I have to upgrade to the $50 plan. I would appreciate help with both issues. Thanks

At least since Public Mobile force remaining customers to switch from CDMA price plans, I don't remember any Public Mobile plan that ever included 200 minutes of U.S. long dsitance. It's been an add-on only for as long as I can remember.  The other option would be the 400 minutes of international long distance add-on (there's a free version of this at the moment), or as you've noticed, to subsribe to the $50 plan.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@8utopie8 wrote:

Hi @8utopie8 

Once you do make it into your account

You can buy 200 usa minutes for $8, those minutes will not disappear at the end of the cycle but will roll over into the next one until you used turn up.

GOOD NEWS is that if you make it into your acount before 25th you will be able to buy 400 minutes for $0. And also they are now selling 1gig of data for $0. That's a holiday gift for all the users. The only thing you have to do is to go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

If you have problem reaching moderators through Simon try direct message https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Developers-Blog-Introduction-amp-the-su... 

In a meantime while you wait, if you still have data or wifi, download textnow app they will give you free Canadian number with unlimited talk add text to both canada ave usa, if you restrict background data they will not use much more than 30 megs per month

Hope this helps

Cheers

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@8utopie8 wrote:

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you within 48 hours.

@8utopie8 Did you get locked out because you tried to log in unsuccessfully several times? The password reset is somewhat unreliable, but it still works. You have to click the forgot password link, and then check your email every 5 min until you receive it. The resulting link is also time sensitive so the quicker you get the email, the better your chances of resetting your password. Check your junk mail as well.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"    

Need Help? Let's chat.