cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account and phone line deactivated

dawn_coles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have this phone line for my daughter, she tried to ad more data but didn't know the pin. I logged in and upgraded her plan around 50$ I paid, we also had 15$ credit. and now her phone line has been shut off. if I have to start over with a new simcard I want our money returned. this is not cool to turn off someones phone who has been paying every month for years and take my money

1 REPLY 1

@dawn_coles wrote:

I have this phone line for my daughter, she tried to ad more data but didn't know the pin. I logged in and upgraded her plan around 50$ I paid, we also had 15$ credit. and now her phone line has been shut off. if I have to start over with a new simcard I want our money returned. this is not cool to turn off someones phone who has been paying every month for years and take my money

You shouldn't need to start a new account. It would usually be much easier to fix the current issue.  Was this an immediate plan change or was it a pre-scheduled change?  It sounds like that the plan change might have caused an account provisioning issue. Try adding $1 to the account as this can sometimes get things working again. If that doesn't work, open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Need Help? Let's chat.