cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just me or does it take a long time to log in to my account?

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it's always been like this for me.

9 REPLIES 9

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sahands wrote:

It has always been very slow for me but recently it's been much worse. It often seems to freeze and time out. I then have to refresh the screen and try to log in again

PunjabMoga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still seeing the issue not only logging in but also general navigating the portal. I have timed out few times moving from page to page.

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm avaraging at least 15 sec before it logs me in, has never been quick/2-4 sec

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Server response is all over the map.  Quite often, it can take literally a minute or more to login.  There was apparently a hardware upgrade to speed things up.  I have found that logins remain a bit of a variable performance.  

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@sahands wrote:

Try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab using incognito mode.

You should notice some improvement.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sahands There's maintenance today. Hope for improvements.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sahands wrote:

There was a system disruption with Telus netwoks in parts of Ontario today. Mostly cleared up but could be some pockets of "slowness" remaining.

Otherwise...it usually takes a few moments to log into My Account...I've learned to be patient.

@sahands wrote:

For me, it's sometimes instant.  Other times, I have to wait about 30 seconds.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@sahands It depends on what you think is a long time, but yes, it takes longer than your average Facebook login. Honestly, it was quicker in the past. It's possible that the success of Public Mobile recently has caused a bit of a queue delay even on the self serve site.

Need Help? Let's chat.