jjj

deepa28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

jjk

11 REPLIES 11

deepa28

txs a ton

@deepa28You need to write to the Moderators vs the private note function with this link.. put in your request.. with the information of your Koodo and Public Mobile. Expect to hear from them up to 48 hours.

deepa28

Apologies for sharing personal info i am new not aware of pros and cons txs all for help and support i have tried doing by going on change nos but its show 3 msgs check ur nos or contact community.

regards

Deepa

@deepa28

1. Activate a public mobile account with a temporary number..set up self serve account.
  2. keep your koodo number active (make sure it is good for at least 7 days just in case)
  3. Log into Public Mobile's selfserve and do change a number and transfer your number (click on check Eligibility) see picture
  4. Write a note to Moderators with your Koodo and Public mobile information using this link
  5. Wait until porting is complete.. in the mean time I suggest keep both SIM cards on 2 phones to see if there are additional information / problems
  6. Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.pngOnce porting is complete you should see the text from Public Mobile

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.pngIMG_0001.PNG

@deepa28 wrote:

HOW DO I DO IT

@deepa28  Goto to your original post and click on the three dots top right and select edit post. Remove your personal info and click on submit 

Click on the 3 dots on top right hand side of dialogue box. You can edit out the info.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@deepa28 

I've edited your post to remove personal info. That info should only be sent to the Moderator Team, as they are the ones who need to perform your number port from Koodo prepaid. Use the link helpfully provided by geopublic to send the mods a private message.

In future, please avoid posting personal info here as this is a public forum where anyone can see it.

Edit:  I replaced the personal info with x's.  Post and title was edited again by OP afterward.

deepa28

HOW DO I DO IT

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@deepa28  To protect your privacy you need to remove your personal information immediately. Click on the 3 dots and edit your post.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@deepa28 hide your personal informations..it's a public forum here...click on the 3 dots right up in your message...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@deepa28  Wrong place you need to send this info to the moderator.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Need Help? Let's chat.