cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intenational calling

taff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anybody tell me if there is any difference in the rate or time allowance between land lines and cell phones when calling international ie calling a cell as opposed to a land line in Italy or the UK for example

Thanks in advance

Taff 

7 REPLIES 7

taff

Thank you 

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There a tons out there.  I like Google Duo for video chats.  Video quality is much better than Whatsapp.  Google hangouts I heard as well is good.  And messenger works good as well for the kids to use.  Try them out from the Google Playstore and see which ones you like best.

taff

Thanks

taff

Thanks for the info

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have wi-fi access, you could use apps like Whatsapp, TextNow or Skype to make LD calls.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@taff there  usually is. But here, you pay $15 For 400 minutes to any of the countries included.

400 International Long Distance minutes
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.
$15

@taff wrote:

Can anybody tell me if there is any difference in the rate or time allowance between land lines and cell phones when calling international ie calling a cell as opposed to a land line in Italy or the UK for example

Thanks in advance

Taff 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@taff 

The rate are the same for the $15 add-on.

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.
Need Help? Let's chat.